See the Pen Its snowing!.
* Belcris Foods was founded by the Spouses Antonio and Edith Dy.
* The company started from humble beginnings with only three (3) products Chinese Sausage, Ba-Hoo, and Pork Tapa and had it produced in their residence.
* Total sales per month was 36 kilograms.
* Belcris Foods was managed by the Spouses’ third child, Christine L. Dy—Un as the General Manager. She started taking over business with only five (5) people.
* Core products were BACON, TOCINO, and CORNED BEEF.
* Raw materials were purchased in Carbon Market.
* Becris had its first big client for Bacon, Shangri-la’s Mactan Resort & Spa, Cebu
* With nineteen (19) people as their manpower, they were able to produce around 15,000 kilograms of Pear-Shaped Ham.
*Belcris Foods was able to buy machineries from a meat processing company, which was worth around 1.2 Million pesos.
*They had their first importation of meat and built their first Cold Storage Facility.
* Belcris Foods switched from Manual to Automated System in terms of ordering, sales inventory, and accounting.
*Introduced the vacuum-laminated plastic for their packaging
*Opened their second branch in BOHOL
*Had their first Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) accreditation by the National Meat Inspection Service (NMIS)
* Belcris Foods became Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) Certified
* Opened their first distributorship in Cagayan de Oro (CDO)
* Laboratory was set-up in their main plant in Cebu
* Opened their third branch in MANILA
* Acquired their first 5-tonner RORO Truck
* Belcris Foods became certified with the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) for 9001:2008
* Opened their Meat Center in their Cebu plant.
* Opened their fourth branch in MOALBOAL
* Leveled up with their automation System in terms of ordering, sales, inventory, and accounting and launched the Systems Applications Products (SAP).
* Opened their fifth branch in PALAWAN.
*Strengthened the different departments in the organization (HR, IT, etc.)
*Purchased a 10-tonner RORO Truck to improve the transfer of products within branches
* Established their sister company, GCG Meat Ventures
* Started construction of cold storage facility office in their BOHOL branch
* Leveled up to Belcris Foods, Inc.
* Full operation of the BAY MAX Cold Storage in Cebu branch with a capacity of 250 Metric Tons
* Opened their branches in BACOLOD and ILO-ILO
* Developed Payroll System in Using HRIS
* HRD introduced new retention programs and extensive training to capacitate employees
* Opened a Retail Outlet in BANILAD and BANAWA-GUADALUPE
* Belcris Foods, Inc. opened their Tacloban Branch
* Celebrates 15 years in the Food Service Industry
Now, having around 200 employees, Belcris Foods, Inc. has been living up to its vision of aiming to become a national leader in the food service industry with monthly sales of around 600-700 tons of meat. We have not only grown geographically, but we have set some standards for quality, service and product safety. Our existence is because of everybody’s hard work and we strive to attain our mission by becoming a total food service provider that exists to develop and deliver quality food products through adherence to safety standard and is a team of passionate and competent people aiming to ensure profit stability.